Ever wanted to work for a professional baseball team?
Listed below are the opportunities available with the Sonoma Stompers. Keep checking back as our staffing needs may change.
DAY OF GAME staff
Be a part of the game day experience at Peoples Home Equity Ballpark by joining our customer service staff. The Stompers are looking to fill positions in the following areas:
- Concessions staff
- Wait staff (Age 21+ preferred, but not required.)
- Merchandise associate
- Box office agent
- Ticket taker & bag check
- Barbecue grill chef
- Guests services
- Concessions bartender (Age 21+ required)
to apply: Fill out an application here and email to email@example.com.
The Clubhouse Manager is integral to the success of day-to-day baseball operations. Pre and post-game Clubhouse Manager duties include:
- Assembling snacks and making sure water is consistently refilled
- Coordinating with umpires & front office members
- Ensure baseball equipment is ready and working prior to game time
- Maintaining clubhouse and managing equipment inventory
- Picking up post-game meals for both teams
To apply: Fill out an application here and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.