Ever wanted to work for a professional baseball team?
Listed below are the job opportunities available with the Sonoma Stompers. Keep checking back as our staffing needs may change.
game day staff
Be a part of the game day experience at Peoples Home Equity Ballpark by joining our customer service staff. The Stompers are looking to fill positions in the following areas:
Age 21+ preferred, but not required.
to apply: email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Stompers are seeking a professional, polished radio broadcaster. This individual must:
- Be available to call all 80 Stompers games, plus a possible playoff series.
- Fulfill all broadcast-related elements requested by sponsors.
- Be willing to interview team and front office personnel in order to enrich the broadcast's content.
- Create game notes for each home game including highlights, stats and information for the upcoming game.
- Be able to produce radio commercials if needed.
- Be able to write a brief post-game recap each day.
- Have access to their own broadcasting equipment.
Degree or experience in broadcasting preferred.